Blue Kotor Bay - Our Lady of the Rocks, Perast and swimming
Take advantage of your holiday in the most charming bay of Europe and visit its favorite tourist attractions and sights. In addition to unreal beauty, swimming and fun, Boka bay will provide you a unique adventure that you will remember forever. Hop on this private boat tour with us, and we guarantee you an unforgettable time.
Tour details Blue Kotor Bay - Our Lady of the Rocks, Perast, and swimming
- Panoramic sightseeing of the Kotor Old Town and cruising the Bay of Kotor, 20 minutes
- Visit the island of Our Lady of the Rocks, 20 minutes
- A short walking tour through the ancient coastal city of Perast, 30 minutes
- Swimming on the beach of Blue Kotor Bay Resort, 1 hour
- Sailing to Kotor and panoramic sightseeing of the Bay of Kotor, 20 minutes
Meet the astonishing church of Our Lady of the Rocks built a few hundred years ago on an artificial island in the middle of the sea, walk through the narrow winding streets of the ancient coastal town of Perast and swim on the beautiful secluded beach of the hotel’s exclusive resort. Book this tour right now and spend wonderful moments with dear friends, family, or a loved one.
Tour description Blue Kotor Bay - Our Lady of the Rocks, Perast, and swimming
Departure is from our pier in the Kotor City Park, just a few hundred meters from the main gate of the Old Town and the Cruise Terminal. This is a private tour and it will be organized only for you. We offer you completely new speedboats with the most modern Honda engines and all the accompanying equipment.
After a panoramic tour of the bay, medieval forts, and small fishing villages, we head to the famous island of Our Lady of the Rocks.
The enchanting artificial island, made for centuries, today is a recognizable symbol of the bay where is located. It houses the church of the same name, after which the islet is named, and there is also a small museum with numerous relics and works of art by Baroque painters.
This is followed by a short walking tour through the narrow and winding streets of Perast. An ancient seaside town with a long maritime tradition due to its importance and unique architecture is rightly on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
On the way back we take you to the secluded beach of the exclusive hotel resort Blue Kotor Bay. There you can relax and swim in the crystal clear and transparent sea. Enjoy the natural beauty of Boka bay, the sun, the sounds of the waves, and the smell of conifers. Do not hesitate and book this tour as soon as possible!
This tour is a definite must on any traveler’s to-do list. Make sure to reach out and book an experience that you will never forget. Click here and book on time.
- Price: 150€ for up to 6 persons, 25€ per every additional person
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours
- Pick up:
City park, near the seaport of Kotor.
Check on the map
- For a full refund - cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, delay or rerouting of the cruiser
- Non-refundable for - cancellation less of 24 hours prior to the tour
- Bad weather conditions - full refund or book a new tour
Check out the video showing this tour!