Budva & Blue Cave
Explore the most beautiful part of the Montenegrin coast and enjoy the hidden beaches and caves that can only be reached by boat. The beautiful azure color of the sea and untouched nature will enchant you and leave you breathless. Relax and have an unforgettable experience.
Tour details - 3h
- 25-minute boat ride along the island of St. Nicholas
- Tour of a hidden bay near the beach Mogren, 10 minutes
- Entrance to the cave near the beach Jaz, 15 minutes
- Visit to the cave not far from Cape Platamuni, 15 minutes
- Swimming and entering the Blue Cave, 30 minutes
During this tour you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most mysterious parts of the coast that you could only imagine. Apart from a panoramic view of small fishing villages and the island of Sveti Nikola, which is located opposite Budva, you will get to know caves that you can only reach by boat, and you can only enter some of these caves by swimming.
The tour starts with berths in the port of Budva not far from the popular restaurant Porto and bar Riva, only 200m from the entrance to the Old Town. After visiting the walls of the medieval fortress, we head to the island of St. Nicholas, which is popularly called Hawaii.
After that we go to the bay which is located near the beach Mogren. She is complete hidden and you can only visit it by boat.
The next destination is a cave near the attractive beach Jaz. It is extremely popular among divers because of its transparency and rich underwater world. The next cave we will visit is located at Cape Platamuni and can be entered by boat.
The last, largest and most beautiful cave is the Blue Cave. It is located on the Lustica peninsula and is one of the most popular attractions on the Montenegrin coast. It is named after the specific blue color that becomes even more intense during swimming due to the large number of plankton that sparkle in the sea. This natural phenomenon is simply ideal for swimming and diving. Don't miss the opportunity to experience this unique experience.
This tour is a definite must on any traveler’s to-do list. Make sure to reach out and book an experience that you will never forget. Click here and book on time.
- Price: 30€ per person
- Child price: 20€ for aged 3-10 (free for 0-3)
- Tour duration: 3h
- Pick up:
Port of Budva, 200m from the gate of the Old Town.
Check on the map.
- For a full refund - cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, delay or rerouting of the cruiser
- Non-refundable for - cancellation less of 24 hours prior to the tour
- Bad weather conditions - full refund or book a new tour