Budva - St. Stefan - Petrovac
Do you want to get to know the most beautiful beaches in Montenegro, explore the famous fashionable peninsula and hear stories about pirate exploits? This tour will give you incredible pleasure and an unforgettable experience. Relax and enjoy the unique cruise along the beautiful coast of the southern Adriatic with the sounds of the waves.
Details of the tour excursion from Budva to Petrovac
- Cruise on the Budva Riviera and around the coast of the island of St. Nikola, 30 minutes
- Panoramic sightseeing of Bečići and the beaches of Kamenovo, Pržno and Miločer, 30 minutes
- Landing and swimming at the St. Stefan peninsula, 30 minutes
- Continuation of the cruise, panoramic sightseeing of Petrovac, 10 minutes
Choose this tour and find out why this part of the Mediterranean is considered one of the most attractive for tourists. Enjoy a cruise along the coast of the island of St. Nikola, visit and bathe in the advanced beaches of Kamenovo, Pržno and Miločer and let yourself be enchanted by the beauty of St. Stefan. Learn the legends of pirates and the story of the great naval battle of the First World War.
Tour description Budva - Sveti Stefan - Petrovac
The tour starts from our berth in the port of Budva, which is located right across from the famous restaurant Porto, just 200m from the entrance to the Old Town. After visiting the walls of the medieval fortress, we head to the island of St. Nicholas, which is popularly called Hawaii.
After that we cruise next to the very popular and attractive beaches Bečići, Kamenovo, Pržno and Miločer. We can stop to take a bath if you want.
The next destination is the favorite summer resort of the world's stars, the fashionable peninsula of St. Stefan, known for its luxury villas and apartments. In addition to swimming, diving enthusiasts will adore this place.
Before the end of the tour, while sailing towards Petrovac, the skipper will tell you some pirate legends and the story of the biggest naval battle in this part of the Adriatic from the beginning of the First World War. You will enjoy the panoramic view of Petrovac, which is considered one of the most beautiful coastal towns on the Montenegrin coast.
This tour is a definite must on any traveler’s to-do list. Make sure to reach out and book an experience that you will never forget. Click here and book on time.
- Price: 20€ per person
- Child price: 15€ for aged 3-10 (free for 0-3)
- Tour duration: 2h
- Pick up:
Port of Budva, 200m from the gate of the Old Town.
Check on the map.
- For a full refund - cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, delay or rerouting of the cruiser
- Non-refundable for - cancellation less of 24 hours prior to the tour
- Bad weather conditions - full refund or book a new tour